SELLING PROCESS IN A NUTSHELL:
The Selling process begins with you, the client, deciding to sell your property and interviewing me for the job. Once I have been selected you can expect the following to occur:
1) Coordinate Marketing: High Quality Professional Photos, YouTube video, "Just Listed" postcards sent to surrounding neighborhoods, Full color glossy property brochures, Online presence syndicated to over 900 websites, "Showcased enhanced" listing on Realtor.com, listing entered into local MLS system, Sign in yard.
2) Conduct showings, open houses and provide feedback.
3) Receive offer and begin negotiations.
4) Handle contract administration.
5) Set and attend home inspections.
6) Set appraisal meeting when necessary.
7) Attend final walk through with buyers.
8) Be present for signature on closing docs at title company.
9) Call with congratulations at time of recording!